Monday, April 19, 2010

As usual

So as many people know, I like to drag my birthday out for as long as possible. This year was no exception. I got to celebrate it while at the All-Hand's meeting at Brookhaven this year (whoopee), by having drinks with some friends at a bar on site.

When I returned home, I got to celebrate by opening all of my presents yesterday, and yet it still can drag on. Corbett's gift was dinner at A Chef's Kitchen, and we still have to schedule that. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, and swore we'd have to do it before leaving town. So I'm psyched.

Also, no one in town was free for celebrating last night, so we did our own thing, and sometime in the future we'll get together with our friends here. Plus, one of the (too many) gifts from my folks was to get my trunk lock fixed after someone damaged it trying (and failing) to break in (this was like, two years ago, and I'm finally getting it taken care of), so I'll still be "celebrating" on Friday when I get that taken care of.

And in other news, I have one more interview, this time in Michigan, and I get to leave for that tomorrow afternoon. Yay for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home