Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cold face

I don't shave very often. Well, at least once a week I trim down to stubble, but I never shave all the way to the skin. Of course, there are some people, while fine with me never shaving to the skin, would prefer I keep it shaved to stubble every three days or so.

But as I need to look presentable today and tomorrow, I did the unthinkable and shaved for real this morning.* I always think I look funny (and always get snarky comments from people around me, and luckily Kostas is not around because he really enjoys the mockery), but the weird part is how my face feels after shaving. When I went out to bring Dante for a walk before leaving the house, it just felt cold and naked and I felt extremely vulnerable.

Luckily the hair will grow back soon.
--
* Mind you, I still have a perpetual five o'clock shadow no matter what, which is part of the reason for not bothering to shave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home