Friday, February 19, 2010

It's almost official

I accepted the job out west as of this morning. I think it'll be a good thing, assuming I don't get a more permanent position. In that news, I did have a phone interview on Wednesday that went fine (although it was for a really tiny school), and I have to wait another week to see if they'll invite me for an in-person interview.

Also, I just found out I have another interview, much closer to here. This is probably just a diversion though, as most likely the position I'm interviewing for is going to be given to someone who is already there. (In other words, there is a huge likelihood that this job was opened for all but really just created to give someone there a permanent position.) So I'm not counting too much on that one.

I can't believe I've accepted a job in the Mountain Time Zone. I mean, seriously.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarahlynn said...

Congrats! It can't be too bad, right? I mean, Mountain Time Zone sounds scenic. And maybe we could meet up for a meal sometime when we're driving out to Wyoming to visit Paul's folks.

Still wishing for the best, though (meaning permanent position in desirable location).

February 22, 2010 at 11:55 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home