Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Main points

Bullet points for the day:

  • We got rain last night. Not much, just enough to get rid of some snow and make the rest more slippery. It's fun!

  • The crack in my windshield expanded. What was once "fixed" to remain at one inch is now well over a foot. Since this "repair" was covered by my insurance, I basically don't get the discount afforded me due to the "lifetime guarantee" that the crack would never expand. The expansion was fun though, we can watch it happen in real time.

  • I wish one officemate would not face me since his desk was set up to face a different direction. I don't like the idea that he is constantly staring at me. Okay, he's not staring at me but whenever I look at my second monitor he looks up at me. I don't like the constant feeling of surveillance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home