Friday, January 8, 2010

Don't rain on my parade

Every Christmas I drive to Georgia, something bad happens to my car. I don't think someone is trying to tell me something, but let's go with the various times I've gone.

Dec 2007 (two events):
1) Oil leak while at my parents' house
2) Lug nut flies at my car while on I-85 driving home, leaving a perfectly circular hole in my
front bumper.

Dec 2008:
Flat tire while driving home, requiring the purchase of two new front tires.

Dec 2009:
While driving home, a rock hits the windshield, leaving a small crack just three
inches from the crack that I was able to get just a few months ago.

I have gone there one time in the summer, and nothing happened, but the average is 1 event per trip (4 events, 4 trips), and well, I'm worried about what may happen the next time to the poor car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home