Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Still a child

I don't think I've ever grown up, fully, and it's sometimes an issue, as I am at that age where, well, many people have (often multiple) kids. That having been said, I do not like the idea of changing, so I will remain immature.

For example, yesterday I went to lunch with people I don't know very well. We split up into two cars, me driving one of them. When we got to the restaurant, one of my passengers said to me, "If we beat them I'll give you creds, as they should have beaten us." This was referring to the fact that they were parked much closer to the building we were in previously, while I was parked rather far.

It is very high schoolish of me to care about this, as generally this means I'm just a reckless driver (no argument there), but it does sadly give me pleasure.

Childish? Yes? Do I really care?

Not really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home