Thursday, January 28, 2010

Alarms no more

So apparently I don't need an alarm anymore to wake up. Usually, my alarm is set to 7:40, I snooze four times (something Corbett just loves*), and get out of bed at 8:20 to start the day. This is what occurred on Monday, but since then things have gotten all messed up.

Tuesday the volume was off (not sure why), and I woke up at 8:20 realizing this. Both yesterday and today apparently I shut off the alarm without snoozing it when it first went off and proceeded to sleep until 8:20. I guess my internal clock is finally set. Only took nearly 33 years.

I've been not all interested in posting as of late, primarily because of not-so-positive things really. One of these days, perhaps even later today depending on how I feel, I may go into all the detail, but I'm just not in the mood this early in the morning.**

---
* Except in all honesty, he usually doesn't hear it anymore.

** It's nothing major, mostly just work-related mumbo jumbo, so really, it's nothing like personal or family health problems or anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home