Saturday, February 20, 2010

Workin' for the Weekend

I'm supposed to be working on my talk right now, and I don't want to. This is a healthy distraction.

Last night we went to Ichiban with Andre and Erin, then came back here for our weekly viewing of Psych. It was a lot of fun, but after they left we were up way too late, and I got up early to both call my dad and try to get something done on this talk. I have plenty of time, really, as I have all day tomorrow and much of Monday. Ideally though, it'll be mostly done by tonight.

But what I'm really looking forward to is the "Chocolate Affair" tonight. This is an annual event that I've not gone to yet, but it involves many different establishments sharing chocolate creations all for over two hours. Conveniently this is around dinner (7-9:30pm), so we're having a healthy day.

Alright, so now I'll get this talk done. For real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home