Friday, August 13, 2010

Alright, you win, SYTYCD

I have to say, we were skeptical about last night's finale for So You Think You Can Dance. They kept hyping up some "big special guest," and the entire time we were ready with the fast forward button, to skip the stupid guest that was going to show up. But then, it happened, and we saw this:


In other news, I turned in my keys yesterday, so I'm no longer going into the office. We are doing so well with the packing that there's not much more to do. This is good since we're heading to DC tomorrow for the day to see Corbett's sister and her fam. Good times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aunt So-So said...

OMG I so love Ellen! That was great. I'm also very sad that I can't call you at work anymore or have lunch! :(

August 13, 2010 at 10:15 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home