Thursday, May 6, 2010

Three days in a row

That's right, for all you nay-sayers, three days, it has been! This is the third day, in a row that I have biked to work. So for everyone out there, I say, "Ha!" That's right. "Ha!"

No but seriously, I had been saying for weeks now that "tomorrow, I will definitely bike in." The trouble is that I'm an exceedingly lazy person (most people will support that claim, and I'm not denying it), and often I'm rather creative. Okay, maybe my excuses for not biking are not the most creative, but they are excuses. And I'm willing to give in to them. So the goal is to not make an excuse for tomorrow, and that would mean that four out of five days I biked to work, and next week I'll attempt to make it five out of five.

Here's hopin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home