Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Any little thing

So of course when I got to the office this morning I felt pretty good (hell, I actually biked to work again, after weeks of saying that I would definitely bike in "tomorrow"). Then several things happened to very easily deflate my mood.

First, I couldn't find my old undergraduate notes for the class I'm teaching in the fall. They weren't at home (I thought) then I unpacked all of my office boxes (I left those packed after moving to the new building since I didn't really use that stuff all too often), and didn't find the notes. Now I will have to tear apart the apartment. Maybe I'll use this as a first pass of getting rid of things.

Then, I got a call saying that my transcripts weren't yet received by the school that I'm going to in the fall, and they can't process the contract until they get them. I ordered them last Monday, so they should have arrived. Okay, so I realized that I didn't put a street address on the transcripts when I ordered them, but honestly that shouldn't be a problem (because I put the name of the school and the ZIP+4, so it just may get delayed). I know that it's probably just a matter of the schools being too slow with everything but now I'm just in a funk.

I swear, it's any little freaking thing that just ruins my mood...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home