Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Inconsequential crap

I've not been in a posting mood, but I feel like I should have something to say, so here...

  • We're getting a new air conditioner! That's right, after dealing with it breaking constantly last summer, my bitchiness (I like to think of it as assertiveness) paid off, and within a week we'll have a brand new one. Of course, we're leaving in mid-August, but at least our last few months will be certainly pleasant!

  • I'm definitely not looking forward to the move. I'm looking forward to the week after the move, just because then I'll be settled. But having to find an apartment (well, two, if you consider the fact that we are both getting separate places) and scheduling everything is really starting to stress me out. And we're still months from it all happening.

  • I was happy with the Lost finale. Was it perfect? No. Really, the ending would have been almost that if they cut out the scene with Christian. You know what I'm talking about.* Overall, though, the problem with big hyped endings is that they never live up to it. It's never as perfect as "it could be in my mind." I'm fine with that.


---
*And if you don't, too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home