Thursday, November 12, 2009

On the edge...

So the joke's on me: I thought there'd be no more travelling for a while...but nope, we're going to LA next week! This is the beginning of the rest of our lives: Alternating Christmas and Thanksgiving in Georgia and LA, so this year it's T-day in LA and Christmas in the Peach State. The bad part is that our flight leaves Richmond at 6am to go to New York, then from there we have a direct flight to LA. You heard that, right? 6am. Sigh.

And my uncle's wife is god damned moron. No wait, she's an insensitive bitch. Sorry about being so hateful but listen to this. My grandfather (mother's father) went to the hospital yesterday and my mother found out about it because her brother's wife posted it on her Facebook Wall. This is worse than when my father's niece left an answering machine message 12 years ago when his mother passed away. What the hell is wrong with these people?

This combined with applying for jobs, Corbett heading out of town (got up at 4am to bring him to the very same airport we're flying out of next week), and torrential endless rain (started Tuesday night and hasn't stopped yet, and probably won't until tomorrow afternoon) has put me on edge. I feel as though I'm going to snap at any moment and I've got to figure out some programming now.

Son of a bitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sending love and calming thoughts from afar...

November 12, 2009 at 12:21 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home