Monday, November 9, 2009

No more traveling...for now

Can you tell I'm back in my office? Of course! I'm not working even though I should be. What have I done this morning thus far? Well, I've finished another set of applications, and I have a few more to get through (this is just yet another horrible experience). I've worried about how little I am able to get done, and how I think my recent trip really wasn't a good idea. I mean, really, did I need another talk to be put on my CV? Not really. Did I need to waste two full days of travel for a two-day workshop? No. Did I need to see (well, not see, since I had no free time) Vancouver? No. Did I need the airline miles? Well, sort of.

But no more, for a while anyway. I know at least for a month I am most likely not traveling at all, so I'm psyched. Corbett leaves me for a few days at the end of the week, but this time I'll get to stay home, so I can relax while he deals with the terror of travel. And that's right, a whole weekend where I can do whatever I want!

Yeah, that probably means I'll lie on the couch watching all of the TV Corbett hates to watch :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Ann said...

Yay for the laying on the couch watching programs Corbett hates haha... <3 ya!!

November 11, 2009 at 9:00 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home