Friday, May 15, 2009

Inappropriate joke regarding the name of the company

I'm on hold with Cox Cable, waiting to talk to some tech support person. This is because they have recently changed how to log into their site, and we have to use our Cox email (I don't know what mine is as I have never and will never use it, and when I emailed them to ask, they ignored me), and to register, we must know our "Pin" which is on our bill, but I get e-bills and I cannot log into my account to view the bill.

And every thirty seconds, the crappy hold music is interrupted but an annoying woman apologizing for the delay (and she talks for 45 seconds or so, and it's worse than the crappy hold music because I can ignore the music...her voice is piercing). Plus, each time the end of the music makes me think, "Oh, maybe this time!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home