Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A blast from the past...

When I was in Dallas, during my senior year of college, I would commute to school every day. It was around 30-45 minutes in the morning and up to an hour in the evenings (without traffic, 20 minutes max). I got to listening to Kiss FM in the mornings, because the morning show amused me. In fact, while I don't remember anything specific, I remember multiple times thinking I was happy to be at a long red light because I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. I imagine if I listened to the old shows again, I would be thinking differently, but I like looking at my past with rose-colored glasses.

However, I may have a chance to relive it, because it turns out that the man who was in charge of the morning show I listened to is coming here to Hampton Roads! He'll be on the Point (94.9) in the morning! Kidd Kraddick is leaving Dallas, and coming here. I'm simulataneously excited and worried. Should I listen to it again? Will it just make me realize how stupid and naive I was back then?

Looking more into it, it looks like it's a national show now, and it's just going to air here...Not sure how I feel about that...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kidd isn't coming here, its pointless syndication...UGH!
ruined a perfectly good morning show...

June 5, 2009 at 7:25 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home