Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More dentist

I dedicate this post to Melinda, at whom I am mad. I'm not sure if she realizes (or for that matter, cares) that we are fighting right now. The reason?

After all her time not going to the dentist, she gets to return with ONE CAVITY! I, on the other hand, don't wait ten years, just a measely 8, and I have to get a root canal (already done), a crown on the very same tooth where I had the root canal, and about five fillings.

So I've had the root canal, and today I get the day off of work (well, until lunch) to get my crown and some of the fillings. In three weeks I will get the permanent crown and the rest of the fillings.

I won't go through the day thinking terrible thoughts about Melinda, as I would never want to be so cruel. The only reason for that though, is because I have a dentist which has cable, and I can watch the Food Network for the entire visit. That almost makes it worth it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And to think... all weekend I was hanging out with Laurie in Chicago, talking about how much I wished we could be playing Rock Band drinking cocktails with Christopher and Corbett...

April 28, 2009 at 1:52 PM 
Blogger Topher said...

I don't want to be mad at you. The anger has subsided, especially since I could watch Galaxy Quest while it all happened.

I want to play Rock Band! (Although, you must realize that making Corbett play that would perhaps cause him to start fighting with you.)

April 28, 2009 at 4:47 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home