Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm still alive

It's funny how I get drawn to this every so often, and there are times when posting here never enters my head. Hmm. Well, not a lot has been going on, really. Life is (for the most part) back to normal. Let's look at my excitement in list form, that makes it more fun. Really.

1) Sonya and I went shopping Sunday. It was a much-needed journey outside of the 'burg, involving a gorgeous drive across a bridge-tunnel, an H&M, Target, and a Banana Republic outlet store. Oh yes, and Burger King, a lot of sneezing (it's allergy time), and gossip with the S-girl. Fun times.

b) I'm heading up to NY on Saturday, to see Corbett and his mom, sister, niece, and nephew, all who are visiting as of tonight. The catalyst for the trip was an invitation to BNL to give a seminar, so Thursday & Friday will be out there, but the rest of the time will be in the city.

iii) I got invited again to give another week-long lecture series in Korea. Hopefully the trip can be packaged with the Lattice conference, which is in Beijing this year (and this will clear up any questions as to whether or not I'll go to Beijing). We'll see.

That's it for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aunt So-So said...

Sunday was fun! Especially the part when the BR employee was going to let you go in the fitting room with me to try on clothes. Yes, we are together, but we are not that together. ;)

April 8, 2009 at 3:07 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home