Friday, April 3, 2009

Dream time

Last night, I was staying in a hotel (it was very fancy, I have to say) with my boyfriend (I assume it was the C-man, but I never really saw him), who then broke up with me. So I was there alone, and so Sonya came by to cheer me up, but setting a series of puzzles around the hotel and later my apartment. I can't remember all of the puzzles but they were the sorts of things you would see on a video game. The final puzzle made me very angry, because Sonya had left several rats in my apartment as well as globs of peanut butter (I had to figure out how to get the rats through a hole she had drilled in the wall). So I ran to the hotel where Sonya was still staying (where was Chris? I know not.), to yell at her, and she had gotten together all four girls from the Facts of Life plus Valerie Bertinelli to hang out with me. I then was happy, and just snuggled with Valerie while discussing how I loved her on One Day at a Time, and we discussed various episodes of the Facts of Life.

I ultimately forgave Sonya for the rats, but I don't know whatever happened to them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

LOL......you really have vivid dreams.

April 3, 2009 at 2:34 PM 
Blogger Melinda said...

Bad. ASS.

April 3, 2009 at 2:53 PM 
Blogger sunglasseshurtmynose said...

huh.

April 4, 2009 at 3:25 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home