Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Logic...logic...

My mind is currently in a frozen state. I can think of only two things. One is the interviews I went on (not looking good: I definitely did not get the first job, and if I don't hear from the second in a couple of days I will assume that's a no as well), which I won't discuss anymore. The other is programming.

Now I will not bore you with the tiring details of my problems here, but I will state that because of how engulfed I am in this code that I'm working on, I think of nothing else currently. I can forget briefly during a conversation (although while talking to Corbett on the phone last night I had a revelation about something), or while watching TV, but I have now entered the stage of dreaming about it.

This means that I must, I absolutely must, get this code working soon. Once I am done testing it, then I can just use it later, and no more coding will be required. Right now, just FYI (and to explain the subject), I am trying to figure out the logic required to define a weird object that is essential to everything working.

That's all I have today for you. Boring? Yeah. But you're tough, and you can handle it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home