Thursday, February 26, 2009

Normal sleep is good

I didn't sleep well both nights in the hotel. Mostly, it was because I was worried about oversleeping. Ha! So getting home last night was glorious, and I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in my own bed, with Dante nearby (Dante got to play with Sonya yesterday).

The interview went well, and it seemed like a good place. One of the funniest parts was the second morning I was there, when two professors came to the hotel for breakfast. They had both walked from the same direction on campus (luckily the same way we'd be going to return to the department), and had seen a hawk having breakfast: a squirrel. So as we went to the department, sure enough we saw the hawk flying up to a tree, and he had something in his beak, which from the tail I could deduce was a squirrel. Ah, nature.

Now it is officially a waiting game. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home