Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weird connections

I was just wasting some of my Saturday morning on Facebook, and looking through the "people you may know" page. Obviously many of these people I do not know but I did see an interesting connection. There was someone that I did not know that was friends with two people I am friends with. Not unusual, except this guy is friends with one person I know in Jeff City, MO (through Ellen of course), and friends with someone I graduated high school with in Maine (she is now in North Carolina). I know this happens all the time (I mean, clearly I am friends with both these people), but the connection they have is that they all lived at one point in DC...

I just find it interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurie K said...

I just found someone on facebook I don't know who is friends with three of my FB friends: one from high school, one from college and one from grad school. It is crazy.

March 1, 2009 at 12:25 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home