Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh look, it's sno...oh wait, no it's not

Well, during my morning walk with Dante this morning it was kind of snowing outside. This is the kind of snow you can only notice when you're outside in it, and even then you blink multiple times, thinking that you haven't fully awoken yet, and are just imagining it. But alas, it is supposed to warm up and if anything, we'll get some rain.

I am conflicted, as part of me wants to stay home (and work) today, so that Dante has company, but at the same time, I want to be somewhere else. Perhaps I will do what I did last week and just go out for a couple of hours and then come back.

In other news, my Green Tea Ice Cream came out delicious! I got my Matcha green tea powder in the mail the other day and made the ice cream and yummo! I think I will have to either add more powder next time or work at getting the green to be more vibrant, but either way, it was so good. The next ice cream flavor I will try I cannot disclose here, as two readers of this blog are going to be required to try it without knowing what it is (as long as when I first try it, it turns out good). Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home