Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sonuva

It's raining out again (and decided to pour right when I arrived on campus and had to walk in it, but I fooled the gods, because I actually brought my umbrella!). I have many things on my mind again.

1) Just applied to another position, in Santa Barbara. I didn't apply there last year (don't know why), but I'll go ahead and do so now. I also never saw the posting until now, and I wonder why...

2) I have a phrase that has returned to my vocabulary: Sonuva. Or more precisely, "Son of a..." Of course cutting off the last part to make sure I have a nice clean vocabulary. (Everyone knows that I definitely do not have a potty mouth.) Not sure when it returned but I said it like seven times on the phone last night...

3) Bonn and Cal State are in my head right now. I hate January for this very reason. It'll be better in February when I know more about jobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home