Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lazy Post (but one nonetheless)

We had to get up early to get Corbett to the airport so he could (sadness) head back to NY. As such, I'm pretty tired and will only post a bit because I finally got something working that I want to test and now I have to wait for it to finish.

I heard from Bonn that I'm on the "real" short list. This means that they will contact professors of their own choice to ask about me and the other one or two people left in the running. This is of course good in terms of "hey, someone might hire me!" but bad in that I may be accepting a job in Germany if "all goes well." That would complicate things extremely in my life, but I cannot think about it right now, as it's still a few months before anything is decided.

Of course, another US school cancelled their search this year. This does not bode well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home