Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ding dong, the witch is dead

A prayer to no one in particular:

Thank you, oh mighty one, who watches out for me in times of severe crisis. Thank you for removing that wench from my life, and replacing the job of Apartment Manager with a woman who is nice, and cares about what happens to the tenants.

Christine (often referred to by Corbett and myself by a name that I would like to not repeat here) is no longer employeed by my apartment complex. She was a bitch, rude, and never seemed to care about how the tenants were doing. I can handle a few days of strife (for example, if it takes an extra few days to get something fixed), if I were treated like a human. She did no such thing. And she is gone!!!

Now, there is Penny. I had some issues recently that prompted me to contact the company that owns the place, and file a complaint. I learned that Christine was replaced by Penny. Penny just called to talk to me about my problems that I've had in the past. She was nice, overly apologetic, and said that if there is ever any problem like this, that I must talk to her immediately. I, I, I felt like she...she...cared. It's a little overwhelming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home