Thursday, December 11, 2008

Current Obsession

I've been watching the soon-to-be-cancelled show Pushing Daisies, and I have fallen in love with the show. Mostly because it's so pretty and colorful. While I am very much into the show, that is not the point of this post. It's one of the actresses on the show, who plays "Olive Snook," who works for and is in love with the main character of the show. She is played by Kristin Chenoweth, and she is my new obsession.

She's very short (4' 11"), and therefore adorable, and also has a very cartoony squeaky voice. In addition, her voice is amazing. She has been in a lot of Broadway shows, one of the more recent being part of the original cast of Wicked, as Glinda. Now I have been listening to this cast recording just so I can hear her sing over and over again.

Luckily the 'burg's library has a CD with her singing other stuff, and I just have to wait for this other dude/dame to return the thing. Patience is not a virtue I have.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love, love, love Kristin Chenoweth also. You should look for the Broadway recording of Peanuts, she's Lucy and it's funny.

December 11, 2008 at 7:50 PM 
Blogger Corbett said...

Ellen, why don't you have a blog? We want an Ellen blog. ELLEN BLOG!! ELLEN BLOG!!! (cheer)

December 12, 2008 at 12:41 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I used to have a live journal, but I realized all I did was complain. It was depressing for everyone.

December 13, 2008 at 10:12 PM 
Blogger Topher said...

I like hearing other people complain...

December 13, 2008 at 11:01 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home