Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fight!

I'm fighting a minor illness right now, and I refuse to let it win!

What helps is the glowing evaluations I received this semester for my class. There were comments like:

"He is quite possibly the best professor I've ever had."

"I feel I have gained more knowledge and understanding in this one course alone than in my entire undergrad career in physics."

"I enjoyed the fact that the class was accelerated and difficult...it was awesome!"

There were of course criticisms as well, but I'm just enjoying these comments right now. I'll worry about the negative comments (which were mostly along the lines of "more background material for the course should have been offered," which is true) when I have to teach this again, which won't be for a while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I think Professor Aubin is impossibly hot even though he dresses funny. Too bad he's taken."

January 13, 2009 at 2:59 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home