Tuesday, August 5, 2008

tagged

Sonya tagged me, but I'm not one to do these types of things when I'm tagged. I usually prefer a choice in the matter, so what should I do?

On the one hand, beautiful as she may be, is Sonya any better than anyone else who has tried to tag me? She'd say yes, of course, but my bitchy, spiteful side says otherwise. That side says some pretty nasty things that well, although this is not meant to be read by young children, I'm trying to clean up what I say/write.

On the other hand, Sonya got a little upset with me when I didn't send her a postcard from Mainz. There, again, was the above issue. I don't send my mother postcards anymore, or even Corbett, so why should I do that for her?

So you see, this is a conundrum. I get a bit of a kick out of making Sonya angry, but that's not the way a good friend should be. Right? So let's make a compromise. I will just write down one of the results that comes up when I google "Christopher needs" (note, though, that many results had to do with some person named Christopher Needs, so those confused me). Yes, it was from the first page of results, and yes I chose it specifically. I picked this one because it is so appropriate.

Christopher needs a life.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aunt So-So said...

Hey asshole, I don't get it. Am I supposed to be happy that you shit all over me and said that I was beautiful but not any better than your mom or Corbett? You DO need a life. Hey, wanna see a movie before you leave town this weekend?

August 6, 2008 at 8:59 AM 
Blogger sunglasseshurtmynose said...

I hope everyone gets this relationship that Christopher and Sonya have. Its exactly like her relationship with her older brother Joey. Asshole means "loved-one."

August 6, 2008 at 9:30 AM 
Blogger Topher said...

It is a loving kind of relationship...

I'm not sure if I'll have time for a movie though...perhaps Friday? If not a movie, dinner...Thursday we have plans and tonight we have to vote for Joshua.

August 6, 2008 at 10:16 AM 
Blogger Aunt So-So said...

How's Pinapple Express? Joshua's going down. If you stay in to vote for him, I'm going to outvote you. Can't you just set your Tivo to do 17 absentee votes for you?

August 6, 2008 at 1:32 PM 
Blogger Topher said...

Only 17 votes? What the hell?! Last time I did 60 without blinking. And don't think I can't whoop yo' ass on the redial.

August 6, 2008 at 1:40 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home