Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Heart and Seoul

So I'm going to Seoul sometime during the fall semester for a week. A professor there has asked me to give a week-long series of lectures on (wait for it) Staggered Chiral Perturbation Theory. (Don't worry, I can come to your town for the same lectures if you wish.) I've never been, so this will be fun, even if it means that the fall is going to be full of traveling, which I despise in general (and isn't made better by the current pains that come with flying). I'm very much a homebody, and always will be. Given the option of spending a Sunday at home all day or going around doing something, I will most likely like the "stay at home" option.

If I could do my job without ever traveling for workshops, conferences, or talks, I would. But that is an impossibility. So instead I go. Don't get me wrong, I will enjoy it, and it will be a great new adventure. And yet again I can be so far ahead of Ellen time-wise.

Ha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got to travel east more often!!

July 24, 2008 at 12:01 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home