Friday, July 18, 2008

So They Thought Gev Couldn't Dance

I think my gay love affair with So You Think You Can Dance has come to an end.

That's right, Gev, God's gift to Kazakhstan, is gone. I'm so sad. I don't understand, I voted for him like three times. What more could they ask of me? I know that you all watched it, but for those of you without Tivo who happened to run to the kitchen to get a drink or something right at this moment, here is his last performance:



I know, it's a little more Cirque du Soleil than breakdancing, but he's amazing (and adorably diminuitive). What am I going to do now? Poor Gev. The only thing making me feel better is that I get to commiserate with the thirteen-year-old girls on YouTube. I agree with 21Hova21 that "mark should of went home," but freadyflugaflaga had a point that "it was like he was so good at danceing every body thout he was safe so the didnt vote for him." My thoughts exactly.

I should of voted four times.

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily DeWan Photography said...

Oh my goodness, how are those moves physically possible?! Very cool. Sad that he's gone.

July 18, 2008 at 6:24 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew you guys were going to so mad he was gone! I am mad they voted out Kherrington. I love her!

July 19, 2008 at 12:15 PM 
Blogger Melinda said...

I know it hurts. But as Celine Dion once said: "Don't give up on your faith/ [Gev] comes to those who believe it/ And that's the way it is"

Plus, we've still got Will. And Chelsie with the messed-up Kewpie doll face.

July 19, 2008 at 4:08 PM 
Blogger sunglasseshurtmynose said...

I'm not convinced the people who wrote those comments weren't sending them via text message while driving.

July 20, 2008 at 3:32 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home