Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Potty mouth

I have a weird fascination with rather mundane things, as any of you who know me already realize. That said, I am either the first person on the third floor of Small Hall to use the Men's Room in the mornings, or other people like to go to the restroom with the door open.

I don't know why this lingers on my mind every morning, but it does. See, the cleaning people leave the door propped open after cleaning it in the mornings, presumably to let the floor dry faster, or whatever. So when I go, I close it behind me. I assume others would do the same, but then again, not everyone feels the need to flush or have clean hands.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aunt So-So said...

I know what you mean. I am always the first one to use the restroom and I always kick the door closed. I feel like going potty with the door open is like going potty in public.

June 18, 2008 at 12:59 PM 
Blogger sunglasseshurtmynose said...

The cleaning lady at my old job (Sussex Service Authority) used to prop the door open before she cleaned it, so I was often caught in the predicament of closing a door she just propped open. I felt a little guilt, but the internal pressure was greater.

June 19, 2008 at 8:05 AM 
Blogger Melinda said...

Gross.

In other news, look: here I am! here i am!

June 22, 2008 at 8:29 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home