Friday, July 25, 2008

Check...check...check...

I've been having a fairly decent week in terms of work. Not spectacular, but good. Basically I have spent each day slowly checking off the major items on my list of things to accomplish. On this list were two papers that had to be pushed forward by me, and I accomplished that (the nice part of this is that upon completion, it's just a matter of waiting for others). There were some numerical checks that had to be made on some data I had, and I did that. The problem with this task is that it merely means I have to continue forward on that task, but alas. At least I can say one thing is taken care of.

This week was a good one in terms of eating lunch. I ate out two days this week, but brought my lunch the other three. If I keep this up, I will be saving a good 20 to 25 bucks a week in lunches, and that is some incentive.

Let's see, any other mundane things to discuss? Nah. And I won't go into it, but the two people I wanted off got booted last night. Voting does matter when done excessively.

2 Comments:

Blogger sunglasseshurtmynose said...

Amber and Jason are hosting some kind of sweet block party, and they asked us to invite you guys. You make a good impression with everyone you meet!!!

July 25, 2008 at 7:49 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a boring post. Post something more exciting. Like about chiral perturbation theory.

July 26, 2008 at 12:36 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home