Monday, August 4, 2008

Clean!

I cleaned up my office some today. This was long since overdue. My desk had become a ridiculous pile of papers, many of which were former drafts of papers that have already been published. So the desk is clean, and there are other things that need to be organized but right now I'm just happy that it's no longer a pig sty.

There are also a ton of old equipment that are on the higher shelves in my office, that have been here for years, long before my arrival. I should have had a big clean fest when I first got here, but I didn't, and seeing as though I don't use all those shelves, I don't see the need to clean them off. If this were a permanent office, then that's a different story. The only time it's an issue is when Corbett comes by the office, which isn't all too often.

Next task on the agenda: Convince the universe to raise all air conditioners at least 3-4 degrees to 75 degrees so I don't freeze to death inside either my office or other public locations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home