Monday, September 21, 2009

Heart Attack

What better way to start off a Monday morning than to give your sister a heart attack? There is none.

I've been collecting CDs of French lessons for my sister, and will burn them to a CD to send to her, and I would like to put them on a DVD so I had to make sure her computer had a DVD drive. Email is sometimes too slow for my tastes, and so I planned to call her yesterday (and well, it'd been a while since I talked to her). Things got in the way of that though, so I did not call her. Instead I called her at work this morning. Apparently, when you never call someone at her work and are a family member, I think there's a panic that sets it, and for the first few "How are you?"s, she had that sound in her voice of "What the hell is wrong?!?"

Now I get to continue with my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home