Monday, July 13, 2009

Bullet points

I'm just gonna bullet through my morning's thoughts.

  • I learned yesterday that I am not the least organized person around. We helped someone move, and when we arrived, he hadn't finished packing. Luckily, he only really needed help for the heavy stuff, and he also doesn't have much stuff. Took us just over an hour. I feel bad that he had to help move everything that Corbett and I own.
  • Working on review talks is no fun.
  • Jobs are already being posted for the next job cycle. No good.
  • I think we dirtied every dish in our kitchen twice in the last two days. We had two major dinner preparations (including smoking chicken on our stovetop...that's right, you read that correctly), plus I baked a cake (didn't come out so great), plus I made yogurt.
  • We finally hung the poster my parents got us as a houswarming gift. It's a huge (37"x55") poster recreation of an original 1500's Mercator map. It looks awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home