Wednesday, May 20, 2009

No Yo-Yo

It's over. After nearly two years, my yo-yo has died. Now, what I am referring to is my keychain, which, thanks to the people at Jefferson Lab, has attached to it an ID card badge reel. This is designed for one's ID card, so you could clip it to your shirt, and easily pull it out to open doors. I instead keep my JLab badge in my wallet, as I needn't walk around the lab with it all up in everyone's face.

So I instead attached the reel to my keys, making a wonderful toy (or, if you are anyone hanging around with me, it is a god-damned-irritating-distraction-that-dear-god-won't-you-just-stop-playing-with-it-piece-of-s@*#!). But today, the cord on it finally broke under the pressure, and now I have nothing to swing around, allowing me to nearly hit people (or more often myself) in the face with my keys.

RIP.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aunt So-So said...

Thank GOD. I always hated that blasted YO-Yo. I hope it burns in hell! xo

Word Verification: nonte. Def: Contraction for "No, Dante".

May 21, 2009 at 2:51 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home