Friday, January 23, 2009

And I wanna be a professor.

Today is post crazy, but I had to publicly embarass myself. I just took a drink of water, and figured I'd finish the cup. While doing this, I angled the cup just a bit too much and water came out of the corners of my mouth, pouring onto my jeans. The appropriate response is to reposition the cup so it stops spilling. Did I do this? No, of course not.

In fact, the exact thought in my head was, "It's just water and it will involve too much effort to start this [drinking process] over, and I'm almost done."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to resist the urge to do the same thing nearly every day. It comes from too much time in the Central Valley summer with my Nalgene bottle and a tank top. My thought process is usually, "eh... it will be dry in 30 seconds minutes anyway."
-Erin H.

January 23, 2009 at 8:55 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home