Thursday, January 22, 2009

Certifiable

It's official: I think Dante has gone completely nuts. He is not old (6 and a half years old), but dementia is setting in. The only alternative is that there is something rather creepy happening here.

When I bring him out, he turns immediately to the right, where the window for the "first floor" apartment is (it's actually slightly below ground in the front of the building), and starts freaking out. Day or night, as if something is there. This first happened at night and I thought he saw something when he lurched, but nothing ran off. Now he is completely obsessed with that corner every single time we leave this apartment, and it's all I can do to get his mind off of it.

I say the other option is something creepy, because well, he started digging on that spot once and I worry there is some corpse or something else buried there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aunt So-So said...

I'll bring my shovel next time I'm there. That is, of course, if I can get a parking pass!

January 22, 2009 at 11:29 AM 
Blogger Laurie K said...

CORPSE!

January 22, 2009 at 8:31 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home