Friday, January 23, 2009

Okay...

So I have an interview at a small liberal arts college in a couple of weeks. Two-and-a-half weeks, to be exact, and I will merely mention that it is on the east coast (so bonus) and in another "burg." It's a very good school actually and I'm excited about the interview. There are two openings, so hopefully that will increase my chances slightly even if it adds to the number of interviewees.

The nice thing is that I will plan to go up to New York before it, and then I can see the C-man before and after the interview. Things are good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! What are you going to wear?!

January 23, 2009 at 2:24 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Woohoo! (Although it would be a bigger woohoo if the liberal arts college were located in a particular midwestern 'burg, but oh well...)

January 23, 2009 at 3:02 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home