Thursday, June 17, 2010

I dont't care about your vespa

This guy in our building just wants friends. I don't need anymore friends, but nevertheless, every time I see him, I will talk to him because contrary to popular belief, I am not an ass.

But it is always annoying when I am in a hurry, or at the very least really want to do something. This is often the case when I am walking Dante, since I walk him right before leaving the house. Today was no exception, and when I stepped out of the house, I saw him and didn't have fast enough reflexes. So I got stuck in a conversation about how he had to replace the headlight on his Vespa, how expensive it was and how it prompted him to get his motorcycle license, get a motorcycle, and take a motorcycle class at the local community college (not necessarily in that order).

Let me just say that he does read body language very well, and luckily Dante isn't as polite as I am, so he gave me an out by pulling really hard, basically saying, "Get away from this freak and bring me on my walk!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home