Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Slim Pickins'

So right now the list of schools that are still "in the running" has whittled down to a select few. Almost half of my original list is still there. There have been five searches that are cancelled, five others that have a short list filled (thanks to the Rumor Mill Webpage), and 12 that I've not heard from. There are two that I've heard from, one was a (most likely failed) phone interview, and the other is the in-person interview I have in exactly two weeks. I think there is a slim chance I could possibly hear from another school, but even that is somewhat unlikely.

For now, I'll busy myself with obsession for this one interview as well as actual work (who'd a thunk it?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Aunt So-So said...

Suck hell. Do not obsess. BTW, I had to take my shoes off at the gym yesterday for weight and measurement. Good thing I painted my piggies.

January 27, 2009 at 1:26 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home