Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Brick wall

While leaving this morning, carrying my (sometimes too heavy) bike down the stairs, I tripped on the steps. This does not come as a surprise to anyone who has known me at any length, of course, as I have very little control over what my feet do. But that's beside the point. As I tripped I nearly fell down the stairs, and luckily the brick wall to my left broke my fall. I skidded along the wall and now have a skinned elbow, with blood and skin just flying everywhere.

Okay, there's not much blood, it's just a little red. But it goes great with the oven burn I have on my arm above that, about four inches away.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aunt So-So said...

Awww! I have three boxes of bandaids if you want some. One for your elbow and one for your ego?

July 21, 2009 at 12:51 PM 
Blogger sunglasseshurtmynose said...

Don't let Sonya rag on you! She cut her finger, and then she burned the same finger with a hot pan!

W.V.: ocabon
it's like a cinnabon ...but not as good.

July 22, 2009 at 8:41 AM 
Blogger Aunt So-So said...

Hey!!!! :(

July 22, 2009 at 8:44 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home