Monday, September 8, 2008

?

I don't know what Sonya's talking about, because on my side of town we got a ton of rain on Saturday thanks to Hanna. Perhaps she just started on those mimosas early?

Yes, though, we survived the not really a tropical storm but just a very long rain shower that came through here this weekend. Dante was okay with it, as there was no thunder. I enjoyed using the rain as an excuse to catch up on my television watching and not feeling bad that I didn't do anything or go anywhere. Of course, that "loser feel" came to me on Sunday, the sunny and beautiful day that I should have spent at the park with Dante, but whatever. I had grading to do (yes, for all four students), and other things to do. You know, like. Um. Shut up.

Actually, I have to say my weekend, while verging on "boring," was very relaxing. Chilling with Dante, catching up with people on the phone, reading, and watching movies I've meant to watch for a while is a great way to spend a weekend. I should have cleaned, or gone out or something, but I don't care. The rain was a perfect excuse to curl up on the couch and be lazy. I don't get that very often, and I like it every once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home