Friday, April 18, 2008

Osteoporosis

Apparently I'm a post-menopausal woman. There were signs of osteoporosis in my X-Rays for my wrist, and I went to get my bone density checked today. This involves a little machine scanning my hips and lower back for a degradation in the bone density. The room where this machine sits is in the "Woman's Screening" area of the Diagnostic Center here in the 'burg. It's next to the Mammography room.

Now, I've not gotten the results back from this test, but it may mean that I've hit my true prime. Who knew that 31 was really over the hill? Of course, this may all be linked to my seizure medication, some types of which can cause weakening of bones, but do they really have to call that area of the Diagnostic Center the "Woman's Screening" area?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home